Saturday 11 January 2014

Another Birthday Board.





The above photo's show another Birthday board that was requested by my daughters best friend. I have used Lavinia stamps for these but the same Happy Birthday stamp by Clarity Stamp.

The inks used in this board were ;

Adirondacks ; Stream, Sunshine Yellow and Wild Plum.

Archival ; Jet Black

I also used some versafine inks for stamping images.

Gilding Wax was used for the outer edge of the board just to 'frame' the work, a length of cord for hanging and to give the board it's shine I used Collall Colorall decoupage glue which when dry if you buff gently with a tissue gives a lovely shine to the work.

The jump rings I have used for the discs on this occasion were 12mm in size and I chose pink in line with the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment