Sunday 18 May 2014


Sunday's Fun Day in the Craft Room .....

This is a simple card using my Free Lavina Stamps, Distress ink pads, Stickles and Wink of Stella pens.

This was made using JustRite Stamps, Distress ink pads, Wink of Stella brush pens and Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.


This is a stamped image I dug out of my stash of which I have since sold the stamps in this range but still have some others that need the Spectrum Noir treatment ....


This next image is using Chocolate Baroque stamps and Raindrops by Ryn, Distress inks and the wax crayon technique.


This is my first attempt at playing with both Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils which I have to say the thought of doing was quite daunting .... the Stamps are from Sheena Douglass Out of India range, again using Distress ink pads and stickles.https


5 comments:

  1. They are lovely as usual Doreen. Are you going to Pagham on Bank Holiday monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes !! I will be there that's for sure and thank you for the compliments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Doreen,I haven’t been to blogland for a while so I have promised myself half an hour this morning to take take a trip!

    These are some fabulous cards the colouring with your pens is ace - I am frantically trying to teach myself how to use them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I have had some advice about my colouring and when I next do some will try to remember to take the darker outer edge into the image a bit further to give the impression of a more rounded appearance. I am sure you will soon crack it as your work always looks so good xxx

      Delete