Here are my contributions to the Oak House Studio One Stamp Project......
The corners of this card were stamped and embossed with gold detail powder.
The flower on this card was made using 5 Stamped and coloured hearts that were folded and then the centre was a Dazzle coloured with a gold Wink of Luna pen.
This card again uses embossed corners with a small stamp with the doves and 2 rings joining the hearts together.
The Heart on this card were stamped using Versafine ink pads as were the wings of the butterfly that were stamped onto Art Parts modelling film which aids shaping when heated. I finished off with clear gems, a sentiment and stickles in a variety of colours.
The clock was first painted with Gesso then coloured using neon acrylic paints and when dry randomly stamped with the Walesby Heart.
This small fan was made with coffee stirers, feathers, a few beads and stamped Walesby Hearts and coloured using Wink of Stella brush pens.
The dart flights were not my idea but I did make them using acetate and a stazon ink pad.
The mannequin was made using Walesby Hearts that had been stamped onto vellum, coloured with mica powders and set with hairspray. They were cut out and put into place after first covering the body part with white paper. I finished off with some thin ribbon for a bow.
This tag was made using distress inks, water and a piece of ribbon to finish.
This topper has been made using Grunge Paste, Distress Inks, The Walesby Heart stamp and Stickles.
A pair of earrings made with shrink plastic and a couple of small glass heart beads.
Thank you for taking the time to look, I enjoyed taking part in this project organised by Lynnda Worsnop of Oak House Studios. Thank you Lynnda for inviting me to take part it has been a learning curve and great fun too !!