Wednesday 10 September 2014

Oak House Studio ..... Autumnal Colours

   Oak House Studio 

Autumnal Colours

A very simple card to start with  ....




The ink pads used to create the sky were :

Slate Grey
Powder Blue

For the Sun I used 

Lemon Yellow 
Golden Yellow

Then for the trees and leaves on the pathway I used 

Yummy Chocolate
Green Oak
Lemon Yellow
Pumpkin

All are from the Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry Range.

The Tree Stamp is also from Oak House Studio it is the Tree Ash unmounted stamp.



I stamped onto Oak House Studio A5 Cream Stamping Card.

A piece of paper in my stash was used for layering purposes and a permanent ink pen was used to frame the topper. To embellish I just used Orange Peel Stickles to enhance the colours used in the making of this card.

Thank you for looking

Love
Doreen 


No comments:

Post a Comment