Monday 22 November 2021

Beautiful

  Beautiful

Beauty is in the Eyes  I absolutely fell in love with this stamp the moment I saw it, so very versatile and lends itself to no end of ideas. The first of mine today is a fan which I bought a month or so ago.

I used acrylic paints and stamped on them using Versafine and Versamark and White Embossing Powder. The Red and White Dots are also Acrylic Paint using a flat ended cocktail stick, the lipstick was applied with a very fine paintbrush.

 

This card incorporates the use of a circle dome and some lacy odds and ends from my stash. Although I did use an antistatic bag to help the glitter not to coat the dome it didn't really work out that way but now I quite like the affect it gives, lets just call that a happy accident. I stamped the image using a Stazon Gothic Purple Inkpad.

 

This card uses a really old stencil from my stash for the background and inkpads, plus some watercolour pencils to colour the image which I activated using a shimmer spray instead of water.


A very simple envelope, made using the  Tagtastic stamp and a section of the the Beauty is in the eyes leaving a section of the tag to allow the name and address to be written in, be sure to use an inkpad that will withstand a rainfall as poor postie can't be held responsible for the weather. I would love a stamped envelope to drop onto my doormat I would open it carefully and keep it and perhaps make a bookmark with it.


Thank you for looking in today 

Love Doreen xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment