Monday 20 December 2021

Have A Heart

 Have a Heart

Hello everyone, I hope today finds you all fit and well. Today I would like to share with you all some of the samples I made for the November shows using A Heart Full Of Love stamp set.

This first card is simply stamped and framed with the broken heart which is in the set which really gives a random look to the frame. For the stamen I have used a black fine liner pen. I chose not to colour the flowers as I didn't want to spoil the classic feel that I felt the frame had given to the card.  




All the cards I have made using this set are easily achievable and would look lovely in a variety of colour ways.  This card simply uses embossing powders to achieve a simple but attractive card. Both have been stamped using a Versamark inkpad plus gold and white embossing powders. 


This next card is more about the sentiment of the verse than anything else, gentle blending with inks and using a white gel pen, a red marker and some floral embellishments to finish the look.



Thank you for popping in today many good wishes for a Very Happy Christmas,

Love Doreen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment