Thursday 19 May 2022

Purple Pleasures by Doreen

Purple Pleasures




Hello everyone, welcome to my second post of the month, today I would like to share one of my makes using the Floral Weave stamp set. 
 This is a detailed stamp and so versatile it could easily make a nice little set of thank you cards by simply stamping onto a round or square blank and then mount onto to card, even half and half if you make 6 cards make 3 with round images and 3 square images. Even stamped in monotone they will look fabulous.

With this card I used a Brusho background using Yellow, Turquoise and Green. Leave it to dry naturally and then I stamped using Versafine Clair Purple Delight.
To bring out extra detail in the stamp I used a Black Fineliner Pen and a White Gel Pen, using the detail of the stamp to guide me. 
After looking at the finished piece I felt it needed something else so using a Clear Sparkle Brush Pen I decided to paint over the floral features of the stamp.

I mounted the topper onto a piece of Cerise Mirri Card from my stash of card. Then I cut and folded a piece of black card to make a card blank to mount the topper onto.

Here are a couple of other samples using the same stamp.




Thank you for looking in today and until the next time enjoy your crafting and hopefully some lovely weather too.

Love Doreen 

No comments:

Post a Comment