Wednesday 29 June 2022

Not Just For Cards by Doreen

  Not Just For Cards




Hello everyone, I would like to share a very useful set of stamps with you today and although I have only used the stamps for cards and quite simply used them too, their potential is endless.

Slim Word Strip 1 is the stamp set I am talking about. They can quite simply be stamped onto printed backgrounds, onto plain card with clear inkpads and apply any colour embossing powder to give a subtle or elegant effect, or perhaps an inked background then stamped with any contrasting colour inkpad. But then of course they could be stamped as a background or even used in a journal page. Cover with relief paste leave to dry until it peels off with ease and use as part of a mixed media piece, honestly the uses are endless.

Well enough of my waffling I will be back next month with more posts for you but until then do take care

Love Doreen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment