Tuesday 29 July 2014

Clarity Challenge # 17

Here is my entry for the Clarity Challenge " Anything Goes "


I have to admit it is not my own idea but a different take on Barbara's Sunday Ditty.
I was feeling a bit deflated after the 2 day Clarity Stamp Workshop and when I read the ditty and saw the card thought I would have a go myself.


My card differs in the sentiment and the fact that I have not put in any trees but added the Maya Angelou Poem. As I am sure I am not alone in saying the retreat was fun and over far to soon !!


I hope this is acceptable as an entry and thank you for looking 

Love 
Doreen 

2 comments:

  1. Doreen, know how you feel, can't believe the retreat is over. You card is a lovely variation of the idea and looks great. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Doreen I love it thanks for entering and good luck x

    ReplyDelete