Wednesday 26 February 2020

Delightful Dragons

Delightful Dragons



This card is a bit of self indulgence on my part, I have always held a fascination for dragons but I think it stems from a song that was popular when I was young, Puff the magic dragon, I remember it well though many of you I dare say will be to young to of even heard of it.

I have had this set of stamps for quite some time but never quite got round to using it but now that I have I dare say it will be out again soon.

Products used in the making of this card ;

Here Be Dragons stamp set
Round Gelli plate image made using inkpads and liquid brushos
Stamped using Versafine Clair Nocturne
Coloured using watercolour brush pens
Base layer cut out from card stash

Thanks for looking

love Doreen 

No comments:

Post a Comment